With the sun shining and the weather heating up, you’ll soon be in need of a great pair of sunglasses.
But we all know that sunglasses can be kind of difficult to pick out! There are always new sunglasses coming into style, but how do you know what style is the best for you?
Sunglasses can help balance out the shape of your face and actually be extremely flattering. Here are some tips in order to pick the right pair of sunglasses:
1. First things first: determine your face shape. Try combing back your hair and really looking at the outline of your face to determine it’s the overall shape. Determine if your face is round, oval, square, or heart-shaped.
2. If you have a round face, look for sunglasses with frames that are nearly equal to the width of your face in order to keep your face proportional. Rectangular shaped sunglasses and other more angular shapes can look fabulous on someone with a round face.
3. If you have an oval face, you are very lucky because you can wear nearly any shape of sunglasses. If you wear headbands or headscarf with this it will make your personality more gorgeous you must try it. Your longer, leaner face will help to balance off any funky frame, so go wild with whatever the current trend is. Despite looking good in all styles, rectangular or square frames do probably look the best of your face.
4. If you have a square face, you should try to soften your look with more circular frames. So try to find a pair that’s more circular or oval-shaped to help balance out your features.
5. If you have a heart face, try to find frames without thick rims that will help fill out your face. Aviator style frames look particularly good on people with this shape of a face. Avoid oversized sunglasses styles because they can overwhelm your more delicate face shape and frame.
6. Consider color. Sunglasses in dark brown or black are the standard color choices, and they are universally the most flattering sunglasses color. But if you’re feeling bold, consider purchasing sunglasses in a different, fun color. Especially if you tend to wear more neutral tones, using your sunglasses as a pop of color can be particularly fun. I think red or white sunglasses are simpler alternative colors that can be worn with most clothing, but still look bold and unexpected.