In recent years, the popularity of cannabidiol (CBD) vape juice has exploded. However, many people do not have enough knowledge of how it works in the human body. If you have ever wondered, How long does it take for CBD vape to work? or How long will the effects of CBD vape last? you are not alone.
How CBD vape interacts with your body.
CBD interacts with the human brain and body through various mechanisms. After vaping, CBD interacts with a variety of proteins in the body and the central nervous system (CNS). A key part of this interaction occurs within the endocannabinoid system (ECS), particularly the cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2.
Through this interaction CBD supplements other endocannabinoids produced in the body. This process ensures your body’s internal functions run smoothly. As a result, when you vape CBD you get to experience some of the commonly known benefits of the cannabinoid, including:
- Relief from pain
- Relief from anxiety and PTSD
- Management of stress and depression
- Better sleep quality
Unlike THC, CBD is non-intoxicating. You are least likely to get high when you consume CBD vape juice.
Factors that affect the working of CBD in the body
The efficiency of a best CBD vape is defined by the duration it takes for you to feel the cannabinoid take effect. Below are some of the factors that affect how long it takes for a CBD vape to start working efficiently.
- Weight of the user – (the effects of a CBD vape are not uniform in all people. One of the reasons for this is weight variations. As a factor, weight affects metabolism, circulation, and health. Heavier people tend to have more fat cells, which means they can absorb and store more CBD. Therefore, by definition, heavier people will get lasting effects from CBD. People weighing 150 to 240 pounds should take a dose of 15 to 20 mg twice a day for best results).
- Dosage and potency of the CBD vape juice – ( Higher doses of CBD vape increase the amount of the cannabinoid that is ultimately absorbed by the body. The same applies to the concentration, potency, or purity of CBD vape juice. The higher the CBD concentration in the juice the greater the efficiency).
- Quality of the vape juice – ( Not all CBD vape juice products are the same. Some will contain impurities, additives, and carrier oils, such as hemp seed oil, coconut oil, and terpenes. Everything contained in the product affects the way the body absorbs, processes, and metabolizes CBD in one or several ways.
- Frequency of using the CBD vape ( It is not only your body that affects the efficiency of the vape pen, but also the quality and frequency of use of a best dab pen juice. After obtaining CBD e-juice, you should first find the best dosage regimen, including frequency of use. The dosage regimen largely depends on the type of product, the amount of CBD it contains, and the specific condition it targets. Most reputable manufacturers will provide instructions on how to use the product correctly, but experimentation may be required to find the best dosage for you and your specific needs.
How long does the CBD from a vape stay in your system?
The duration of the action of vape pen depends on absorption. However, the time it stays in your system will depend on how much fat you have. The more fat cells you have, the more CBD they store, and the longer it stays in your system. Also, other factors, such as the effectiveness of CBD, and the presence of other medications in your system, will affect the bioavailability and thus the time the compound remains active in the body.
In 2018, a review of existing CBD research found that for people taking daily oral doses, the estimated half-life of CBD is two to five days. The same study found that the half-life of smoking and vaped CBD is 31 hours.
Out of the several methods of consuming CBD, vaping is one of the most efficient methods. Vapes ensure CBD is directly absorbed into the system via the blood in your lungs. Consequently, you will feel the CBD effects almost immediately when you vape. Other methods such as oral administration require the cannabinoid to go through the digestive tract before absorption. Thus, it takes longer to feel its effects.
If you are under medication, you should always consult your doctor before vaping or consuming any CBD. Research shows that CBD can react with certain medications.
Also Read: How to Write a Blog on Travel Niche