Very versatile and ergonomic, the food processor allows you to make creative recipes and save time, without cluttering up with multiple devices. Performance level, capacity and accessories: it is important to make the right choice among the many models available.
No more lumps in your pie dough and cakes, no more chopped vegetables in a hurry! The biggest help for cooks, whether amateur or professional, is the food processor. Like superheroes in your work plan, they are essential in all areas, whether for pastry, or for your starters and main dishes. Food processors can knead, beat egg whites, grate, mince, chop or even emulsify! A real program, which saves you time in the kitchen and allows you to obtain more convincing results. But there are many models on the market, each with their own functionalities.
But there are many types and varieties of food processors are available in the market with different purposes. They are distinguished with their work as Mixer, Grinder, Blender, and Chopper. But some versatile products are also manufactured by brands simply called mixer grinder in Indian market. There are many brands providing the best mixer grinders in India with latest and advanced technologies to the people like us.
Here are some advices to keep in mind while choosing the best brand of food processor:
What to look for when choosing?
- Here you need to pay attention to power and try to find a middle ground. The more power, the greater the noise. Low noise – low power. We advise you to take a closer look at medium power models, for example, a power of 650 – 700 watts will be quite enough.
- Also, the material is important, give preference to metal, but do not forget about plastic, it is more budget. It is worth noting that you choose your friend in the kitchen, so pay attention to the functionality, of course, a grater, a meat grinder, a juicer will not hurt, but the price in this case will be much higher.
- The distinguishing feature of each model is its additional options and protection against overload, although it is not a huge need, but it certainly will not hurt, especially if you use the combine in a large amount.
- By the way, with regard to volume, everything is extremely simple here – in case you need a large bowl capacity, then small models of kitchen machines will not work for sure. Most ask a question about the need for additional nozzles and knives, but not so big flaws, if the kit does not have the addition you need, you can always purchase accessories at the nearest home appliance reseller.
- The manufacturer’s company and brand is also important, because in the event of a breakdown, you will have to contact a service center.
- As wide experience in this matter shows, we can give one more free advice – choose a food processor with a grater and a juicer, initially it seems not so necessary, but you will be pleasantly surprised when these functions are at your fingertips.