Generally, acne-prone skin is more sensitive toward acne, scars, and blemishes and has the intensity to develop pimples. Acne occurs by clogging of hair follicles by dust particles, dead cells, or excessive oil secretion. In some cases, hereditary or genetic characters are also a factor that makes the skin more prone to pimples and blemishes. Diet, hormonal fluctuation, and stress level also influence the skin problems.
Why does skin become Acne-Prone
There are various factors that are responsible for making the skin likely towards getting pimples. With the use of best scar facewash, you can treat acne caused by the following factors:
Genes help to determine skin type. If parents have pimple problem then there are some chances of the child for acne-prone skin is more.
Acne occurs by hormonal imbalance disorder especially androgen (in the male) and progesterone (in females) during puberty. The excessive sebum is produced from the sebaceous gland which are prime factors for the sensitivity of skin towards pimples.
There are some medicines such as steroids and lithium which have inflammatory property. Thus, they have the potential to generate it.
Including things in the diet with a high glycemic index and greater dairy products can trigger acne.
Stress is likely to trigger hormone, increase sebum production, thus exacerbate pimples problem.
- Improper Skincare Routine
Not taking proper care of the skin and using the harsh, soap-based cleanser and synthetic cosmetics can make the skin more susceptible to acne. If you want to avoid acne-prone skin then it is necessary to say bye to some foods such as refined grains, sugars, dairy products, and fast food.
Best skincare routine for Acne-Prone Skin
To have acne-prone skin it is necessary to have the right cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and right cosmetic product according to your skin type. Below are some important skincare tips.
- Choose the right cleanser formulated especially for acne-prone skin. Salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide face wash helps to clear and purify pores & it is best suited for oily skin.
- Try to clean your face gently with a soft hand. Do not use any cloth or scrubber as it may worsen the acne condition.
- Pick the toner enriched with Tea Tree oil and Salicylic acid with antibacterial action.
- Always use a light moisturizer for oily skin which does not provoke pimples. Pick the best oil-free moisturizer with antibacterial property.
- If you want to wear makeup, then switch for the best foundation for oily skin. Wear light makeup because heavy makeup may lead to clogging of pores.
- Do not prick as this can leads to increased inflammation, thus exacerbate pimples.
There are many face wash that plays a major role in getting rid of acne and scars. These face washes contain anti-acne agents which help in getting clearer skin. A vast number of face wash are available in the market but you have to buy the best scar facewash for face which removes scars and leaves clean, hydrated, and refreshed skin.